Nov 1, 2011

My *ahem* Wish list

Best Blogger Tips





Here's a post that I made in FB... with some edits:)

 my birthday gift to myself 2010


Everyone loves receiving gifts. Nice gifts of course. Now since my birthday is coming up (well it did pass for 2011, so 2012 and beyond!), below is a wish list (some realistic, and most of them extreme) of the gift ideas you may send. Money of course is always welcome. And if you do miss the opportunity to send on my birthday, Christmas would work. Hey, even any day of the year will work. And since I’m dreaming, might as well dream big (and this is a pretty conservative list haha)!;-)



Art Stuff. I can fill a museum if I had the materials
  • 10 feet tall canvas. The length that I need would be infinity
  • Primer, wood, nails, power saw, and other woodcraft tools
  • Oil and Acrylic paint. All colors. Buckets of them if ever
  • BRUSHES. Having more brushes won’t hurt
  • 5 feet tall paper. Refer to (a) for length
  • Ink
  • Pens
  • Watercolor
  • Charcoal paper
  • watercolor pads
  • Almost everything in terms of art materials

Tech Stuff
  • A new laptop (preferably a Thinkpad T420 or any modern laptop with a very long lifespan.)
  • scanner
  • printer
  • tablet – just for reading and the sort.
  • A damn new celphone. Hopefully globe issues a new one soon
  • Different lenses and accessories for a DMC GF1 Panasonic Lumix. I’m not a photographer, but it’s a nice to have . Who knows I’ll probably branch into photography.

An SUV. Or  a pick-up truck. For long rides and to plop my paintings on when I deliver to a show or to a client. A Hilux or Tucson sounds nice…

An Art  studio similar to Finnegan Bell’s from Great expectations or of my design.


 minus Finnegan Bell of course.

Ideally separate from home. I work at home but it’s nice to go to a place where no one can bother you while working. It pretty much should have all the amenities of a regular home, so if I’m too gripped on a painting, I can subsist in what I will call “the cave” until it’s done. Well, I think having a really good studio in my place would work too.

military bags (duffels, knapsacks, etc). Probably a whole set from 5.11. I know I don’t travel a lot or go to the beaches and the sort, but sometimes I wish I could just pack and go to anywhere

Wearables
  • A black shirt (XL), preferably petit pique collared shirt or crew neck. I have several black shirts since it helps trim me down a bit and I have almost all the colors of the rainbow for collared shirts. The only colors I don’t have would be: orange, mustard yellow (I used to have the mustard yellow but they’re too old), gunmetal, dark grey, white (I nice a thick white one would be nice but I don’t recommend them since they get dirty easy. Yes, I have purple, pink, lavender, powder blue, lime green.

  • Combat boots. The one that the Philippine army uses. Yes. Those boots. I just love how sturdy they are and you won’t feel bad beating them up. They can go on jeans or slacks. I’ll probably get one so I can wear them on weddings. Yes weddings. If you beat me to getting  it, I’m a size 10

  • Oakley Pit Boss. Not that I’m not happy with my Mars or XX-Metal… it’s a nice to have

  • Massimo Dutti leather braided bracelet. I just think I found my accessory. waaa


  • Wallet - I saw this simple nice wallet at topman.

  • Watches… hmmm

o         Casio GA 100 stealth
o         Chotovelli 5200-2
o         Nixon 42-20 stainless steel chronograph
o         Deep Sea-Dweller ahem
o         Panerai *ahem*



  • Airmax 360. Blue and White for my ICA colors or Red and White for Silliman

Travel package to  Melbourne, Singapore, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Paris, Russia, Hawaii, Boise. Would love to visit some friends and relatives.

Something useless but nice, such as toys! Robotech or Appleseed figures!


A hug (from the Emma Watson of course)

Emma Watson . Or someone as pretty and cool or prettier and cooler. The things that I look for in a partner would be....I can write something about this on another note. Haha

The sorting hat chose her to be in my studio ahem ahem hehe


I’m working on marking out what's on the list (and hopefully I will get them) but if you beat me in getting them for me, that would be, ahem, nice ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...