Dec 13, 2011

At the End of the Day

Best Blogger Tips

At the end of the day. That was a line I learned several years ago when I was in the BPO industry. That line was used so many times by so many people that I ended up using it too.




It’s past 3am and I’m still working on some paintings (and took this opportunity to write down my thoughts). It made me think about how fast time flies and how much has changed. My painting style has changed. Some say it’s better, some say I should have continued with my older style, etc. etc. etc.

But a lot of times, days don’t end nice. I’ve experienced many of them where it’s even difficult to sleep (just like now but I’m ok really). Then I remembered this verse:

Ezekiel 36:25-27
"Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so you will obey my laws and do whatever I command.

Every day we are new. We are cleansed. When you wake up you’re a new person. Nevermind what happened yesterday, that’s done.

So at the end of this day, I challenge myself to end the day with a high note. Join the challenge too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...