Nov 6, 2011

A Church Volunteer Weekend

Best Blogger Tips
Usually on Friday's, you can find me painting at Union Church Makati for volunteer work for the children ministry with Ken and Harry but this Friday I was pressed to finish some other activities. Friday night though I was able to to attend the Single Adult's Ministry of the church I attend (Word International) at the church's center at Greenbelt 1 Makati.

The focus topic was on stewardship of relationships. The title was "More than friends". A cute and beautiful story of a love story shared by big bro Butch and ate Badet. They met in the Single Adult's ministry also back in 2003(?) and if I got it right they were the pioneers of the Single Adult's Ministry.

They gave simple to do's and tips on how to be a better partner. They also raffled some sweets! I totally forgot about the candies that I won!


Ate Badet and kuya Butch. They shared a song to us singleloids:)













A pic of the SAM folks!:)












On Saturday I helped my brother in law Rei and my sister Aimee with taking videos and photos for the training program Word for the World is launching. Pretty exciting!



Word for the World at ACCM. There was a practice run happening for their anniversary! My High School graduation was held here:)










my sister to my left. We took some snaps. It was a Micro 4/3 day!











Prayer of the speakers before the training roll out of the pastors:)
















So we had Friday and Saturday. Then on Sunday the SAM group was tapped to be ushers for the service. No pictures for that one. It was great to smile and shake hands with new comers and even the regular congregation. My first experience to pass the love offering baskets and the bread and wine (probably my first experience. Maybe the first experience?)!

You may think that it may be too much to spend too much time with Church activities, but, you can never have too much of God's love and awesomeness. :)

God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...