Jul 16, 2012

Some of the things I learned

Best Blogger Tips

Some of the lessons I learned as I hit my x amount of years in this life:

  1. God is Love
  2. I am loved, even if I don’t know it
  3. Hard work pays off
  4. If you want to win, you have to accept that there is risk of loss
  5. I don’t want to be alone
  6. There are things not only worth fighting for, but worth dying for
  7. There are friends that you can run to
  8. Bless others, and you will be blessed
  9. There is power in prayer
  10. It takes a lot to lose weight. :p
  11. It’s ok to cry
  12. There is always hope
  13. Life is beautiful
  14. I can only wear one pair of shoes at a time
  15. Acrylic medium does wonders
  16. Hugs and kisses and words of affirmation does wonders
  17. Stay away from the negative
  18. YOLO doesn't mean you can do whatever you want
  19. When you’re down, talk to God. And be receptive with what He has to say
  20. Waiting doesn’t mean you just sit down and do nothing
  21. The universe doesn’t let things fall on your lap, but at a distance that is reachable
  22. I am strong enough for the challenges I am given
  23. Don’t hold back with what you need to say
  24. When you say something, be sure you mean it
  25. Seek counsel from Godly friends
  26. Help those who need help
  27. When you lay everything to God, there’s peace
  28. When you need help, ask
  29. Be specific and detailed with everything
  30. Trust in those who trust you
  31. Do your part, and when you do it, do your best, and do it for God!

Here are some shots for my day. I admit, it was a really good day even if I was avoiding  it. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...