Dec 8, 2011

My 2011 Christmas Wishy Wishy

Best Blogger Tips
It's the time of the year! And wow so many nice things to WANT.  If you do get any of these for me on Christmas then that would be AWESOME! If you don't... I'll save up for it (which I usually end up doing)! lol:D

Here's my 2011 (shortlist) Christmas Wishy Wishy!













Ah Aviators. I already have a pair but I don't know where it is! This one's from Massimo Dutti.












I have several braided bracelets. But I.just.want.this. Massimo Dutti














Ok, last of the Massimo Dutti wishy wishy. This wallet has a pouch for coins inside...which I think is more convenient for me since I bring a separate coin purse.
























Ah... watches. I'll never have enough. This California just made me go wow. No fuss.


























Funny, I just posted this on FB and a good aunt is getting me one! I don't mind having several :-D I just love the story of the Little Prince. Maybe I'll read it again this week.

























I should've picked this up in Fully Booked... Now I have no idea where to get a copy here:-S
























I grew up reading the books. Now, I think I'd like to start collecting them.




















They ain't pretty, but they're for all conditions. One of my Zombie Survival gear needs. Hehe. Vibram 5 Fingers




























I just killed my last pair of combat boots. I need a new pair. Another Zombie Survival need. :-D


















I can't get this (yet). But if you want to get me one for some paintings hehehe











Ah yes. it says it all. I can't get enough:-S. I want a black one! A white one won't hurt either (I'm trying to be more brave this time hehe). L-XL please. My body isn't fit for body hugging shirts. haha



















I'd love to have the Message Bible! I already have the NSV, KJ, and NIV.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...