May 30, 2012

End of May

Best Blogger Tips



I welcomed the end of May with a close friend to commemorate what was.

Two years ago, there were some decisions that were difficult to make, with the uncertainty of how things would be, and with the looming thought of  how things could have been.

I'm not saying I miss what was, but I yearn the fullness of what was and I am hopeful to live it once more.

We all have our own end of May. Cheers to you who have pushed on and kept the faith. Cheers to you who started a new career. Cheers to you who have decided to smile for what happened.

Praise God for revealing Himself, for fixing us when we are broken, and for just being there.

Thank you Lord for the start of June :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...