May 3, 2012

365 Challenge Day 43

Best Blogger Tips
It's always great to bump into old friends. Splendid surprises. Photos here show some of the classmates I haven't seen for months or years who I bumped into or hanged out with in the past month! Great to see that they're doing well! And may all who come behind us find us faithful:) Friend spotting hehe.

my bestfriend Chief! I mean Ting!

Betchay!

GJ!
Bryan David! My best friend from Grade 1 until he left after the 5th grade hehe
Shelly! She wrote a story of my mum
Shaina, Anna (not a classmate hehe) and Denise! Well, Anna is a schoolmate of the two

Ryan the roundhouse kicker who learned them from cartoons! haha!
Ok, I see Stef more often but Eka not as much hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...