Apr 1, 2012

Week end Mar 31

Best Blogger Tips
This week was kinda busy. Went here and there. Got to meet new folks in an exhibit, my cousin's new bf, got some art materials, and other things. It was a good week but it wasn't complete because it was missing... secret ahahah. hope you had a great week!



met up with menenenenen nice office canteen view

my beloved auntie!

PAP!

the only evidence I have that I was at the PAP Exhibit


ice cream for JC(and Neena and some Fudgee Bar too)!

Joy behind the glass

on the jeep

went crazy with the paints (and will use once I have canvas ready!

Trans:culture at LRI

Oreo visited the apt!:D

introduction to the new bf of my cousin at Rue Borbon(?)


Pizza at Earth Hour

My seester

how many Big Mac's can you buy with this? hehe


this week's line up:
Oakley, Airmax, Hush Puppies, GBX, Kenneth Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...