Apr 13, 2012

365 Day Challenge Day 23

Best Blogger Tips
I got God smacked pretty hard today. I had the urge to do some quick fixes and my devotion focused on 1 Thessalonians 3:13 - May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.
I went almost everywhere today to try and fix things I thought was the best then I received several calls here and there about my problems being solved and even more. My prayers have been heard and I are ashamed. hehe. Well, it was a busy tight day however I learned again that one has to just let God be God.


On my journey here and there today, here's what I saw on the bus. Without Christ, I am nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...