Dec 25, 2011

Doodles as Payment

Best Blogger Tips



As I was drawing on the paper table mat in a restaurant, I remembered the story of a an artist (was it Picasso?) who ate at a restaurant and as he got his bill, he couldn't find his wallet. The restaurant head knew who he was and asked for a drawing instead as payment. He drew a spider (not to be mistaken with the internet meme that a guy asked if he could pay a bill with a spider drawing which had several emails exchanged on the same topic) as his payment. Ow I wonder if I'll ever come to that point when I'll just make a small illustration on a napkin as payment. Well, until then, I'll just do what I need to do:) Above is the pretty riddled paper mat. I was with the young adults ministry and you'll see Andrea there with some other doodles hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...