Jun 26, 2012

365 Challenge Day 93

Best Blogger Tips
GSIS Awarding night. God knows who to send to help you in bringing the works and who to be with! Congratulations to my good friend Xander who won honorable mention! God bless Tito Vic and Kiloni for being a blessing to the family too! Good movie Prometheus too, didn't get to catch Cynthia Alexander but it's all good!


my representational piece on screen

seester and bil (bro in law!)

xander at the far right!

xander at the center with his award!

dinner with tito vic and family!

tita es, kiloni, and seester!
on the way to the movie, I passed a street that held a sad memory of a friend. tears were flowing uncontrollably. I didn't know what to do to cheer her up but did my best. Then when I look up, there was a sign.

high five in makati. sorry really bad shot had to rush to the other side of the street. did a photo like this way back which was better but for the next one i'll take a better shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...